Gas Grill Maintenance
Maintaining a natural gas grill is a simple task, but very important to ensuring that your grill functions properly and remains safe. Remember these important steps for maintaining your grill:
- Clean grill every time you cook.
- Leave the burner on for 10 to 15 minutes after use with the lid closed to burn off excess food.
- While the grate is still warm, brush it with a stiff wire grill brush.
- Inspect your grill hoses periodically for cracks, brittleness, holes, leaks or damage. Never use matches or lighters to check for leaks.
- Always follow manufacturers' instructions for grill maintenance and safety.