Meal on the Grill
Grilled Turkey Breast with all the Fixin's
- Season on and under the skin of turkey breast with preferred dry rub and place on top rack of the grill.
- Assemble sliced apples, onions and potatoes in a grill-safe roasting pan. Add an inch of water. Place pan on bottom rack underneath the turkey breast to catch excess drippings.
- Cook turkey breast to an internal temperature of 170 degrees, turning periodically to ensure evenness.
- Place assorted sides on a platter and top with sliced turkey breast for quick, easy and delicious grill-made meal.
Easy Peasy Strawberry Short Cake
- Start by slicing, then buttering a store-bought pound cake.
- Place each slice of pound cake on the grill for several minutes on each side until you achieve desirable grill marks.
- Top with fresh strawberries and cream for simple, but impressive dessert.
Read other articles from The Walton EMC Gasette:
Grilling on a Dime