Keep the Heat Inside
Insulating and preventing drafts are two major ways to keep the heat
inside your home. Here are some other options for weatherizing your
Read other articles from The Walton EMC Gasette:
Weatherize Your Home to Save
Gas up the Stove with Carrott Souffle
Budget Helper: Levelized Billing
- Caulk all openings around doors and windows.
- Install switch plate gaskets.
- Install a flap that closes over outdoor dryer vents.
- Add more insulation to the attic.
- Insulate the floor above crawl space.
- Make sure the fireplace damper is closed to prevent
- Install storm windows over single pane windows.
- Add weatherstripping to the top and sides of all doors.