Pay the Easy Way: Automatic Bank Draft
Walton EMC can withdraw your monthly payments directly from a checking or savings account when
you sign up for automatic bank draft.
How it works:
- Call us at 770-267-2505 or come by any Walton EMC office to get the details on how you can pay
by automatic bank draft. We'll give you a form to complete and return with a voided check.
- Once automatic drafting begins, you will receive a statement each month about 21 days before
funds are drafted from your account.
- The statement tells you how much will be drafted. Funds are drafted on the due date of your bill.
- The amount drafted will also appear on your banking statements.
- You can stop any authorized payment from your account by contacting a Walton EMC customer
service representative at 770-267-2505 at least 10 business days before the scheduled draft date.
- If you stop the automatic draft, you will still continue to be responsible for timely payment of your
For details or to get started with hassle-free electric bill payments, call us today!
Read other articles from The Walton EMC Gasette:
Cash in Your Pocket! Learn About energySMART Rebates ...
Got a Question? Ask the Energy Experts!
Gas Up the Stove with Zuchinni Bread