May 2013Send name, address and recipes to:
Send us your recipes! The winning entry each month will appear
in the Gas Up the Stove section of the
Gasette and receive a FREE COOKBOOK. Send us your best dish today!
Walton EMC Natural Gas
P.O. Box 260
Monroe, GA 30655
- 1 package (375g) vegetable tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups baby broccoli florets, thawed with steams removed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can (6 oz.) small black olives, pitted and drained
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 package (4 oz.) crumbled feta cheese with oregano and sundried tomatoes
- 1 bottle (16 oz.) of zesty Italian dressing
Boil rotini pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli florets to the pasta's last 2 minutes of cook time. Rinse rotini pasta and broccoli florets with cold water and drain well.
Combine all ingredients and lightly stir until everything is covered by the dressing. Cover pasta with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to chill. This pasta salad can be served cold or at room temperature.
Submitted by Antoine Willingham of Atlanta. Featured recipes are not independently tested, so we must depend on the accuracy of the cooks sending them. Always use safe food handling, preparation and cooking procedures from the recognized experts.
Read other articles from The Walton EMC Gasette:
Who is AGL?